Quantcast
Eamon Burke knives. - Page 5
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Eamon Burke knives.

I am owed one utility knife. I sent him a very nice piece of Mark's stabilized koa for the handle. Unfortunately I have no skills to offer, but those who offer their services are truly stand up guys. I will certainly pay for shipping costs and/or services if needed. Thanks guys.

OK, so we need another spreadsheet in the Off Topic sub forum, for orders other than Will's knives.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I posted a link for the same spreadsheet in the other thread...is there a reason we can't share the same spreadsheet since it's not actually stored/displayed on KKF?

If so, that's fine, it's trivial to make a copy...
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Man, I have trouble keeping on top of my own stuff...funny, though, I just offered to get a handle taken care of for another member, for this same project maybe two weeks ago. If it comes down to it, I can do a handle and some grinding/finishing on one knife.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

i can grind and finish a knife or two.

Eamon's original thread had this description of the utility:

Some changes are that the spacer will be ivory paper micarta instead of maple(doesn't stain as easy), and the handle will be regular walnut. If you want Burl/exotic/stabilized wood for the handle or a crazy sheath, or a matching pair, just let me know.
    Including a matching sheath, these are going to be $300 + S&H.
    BUT
    We need to crowdfund these first ones(materials, int'l shipping, etc). So if you Pre-Order one now, I will send you an invoice for the full price immediately, including a $50 discount. Not only that, but since I will be doing a small batch(10) and I'll know whose they are for already, I'll do whatever kind of wood you want for the handle scales/sheath for the cost of materials(if you have wood you want me to use, just mail it to me and I'll use it for no extra charge).
    So you'll be getting a unique stainless, American Hardwood/Micarta handle, Matching Sheath w/ Boxwood pin, and a stone finish for $250 + S&H.

So, all of them were to have come with a saya.

Since Eamon is no longer an active vendor, his sub forum has been restricted. It would be nice if a mod could move any threads on this project over to Will's sub forum for reference purposes.

For those who need to see how the handle was constructed, here are some pics from that thread:

It can share the same spread sheet, so long as we can see what is what.

I am pretty sure that all of the utilities were to include sayas.

Brilliant Guys thanks, well done on finding the old thread.

I've got to run out to the farm and feed/care for the horses, so I'll be gone a few hours. will catch the spreadsheet(s) up when I get back.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.