Quantcast
Eamon Burke knives. - Page 13
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Eamon Burke knives.

Eamon, I hear you and I sympathize deeply with your situation but I'm not throwing out the rules for this regardless. I see how you're trying to give what you can but here is not the place for it, sorry.

Besides, how many guys who want sayas made by another person could use the shop tools that are used make sayas with?

Quote Originally Posted by DevinT View Post
    Heath is four hours away, he is willing, if we can find someone closer that would be better.

Hoss
    I'm a little farther away....but I have the RV in front of the house and the spousal unit is itching for a weekend trip to visit friends in Dallas...and it's a holiday weekend. I'm happy to go pick this stuff up.

Eamon, if you're still in Hurst and will have some time to meet me this weekend, let me know and I'll come pick this stuff up.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Eamon, thanks for allowing us to help. The fact that so many are willing to help is a sign of how much the forum cares. When everyone helps a little, we can get this done and over with. We hope that this will relieve some of the pressure on you and at the same time, help the members get their knives and sayas. This is one of those overwhelming things that are hard to find a perfect solution to.

Love and respect

Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    I'm a little farther away....but I have the RV in front of the house and the spousal unit is itching for a weekend trip to visit friends in Dallas...and it's a holiday weekend. I'm happy to go pick this stuff up.

Eamon, if you're still in Hurst and will have some time to meet me this weekend, let me know and I'll come pick this stuff up.
    Great!

Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post

If this doesn't work out I can do it maybe one day next week. I got a kid with Strep and the Spousel unit is working this weekend. I will need a few days to get my stuff together

I believe Brainsausage is the mystery man #10 that we are missing.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

I can contribute to the shipping once we decide who is bearing the expense or controlling the kitty.

I'm about a 6 hour round trip from Hurst. I could do it on Saturday.

I just want to say WOW
    Davin and Will and all others rock, I know how much time they dont have, but still help all members that lost the money or knives from this!

Let me know if i should donate something i have plenty of standard Wa Handles !

I'm in the process of making arrangements to meet Eamon one day this weekend. If I can't get it all in my truck/RV, I'll ask for backup. (assuming you all wouldn't rather have someone else pick it up in the first place.)
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.