Quantcast
Eamon Burke knives. - Page 15
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Eamon Burke knives.

I'd like to give a thumbs up to all of you helping and contributing here. We have some great members on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I'd like to give a thumbs up to all of you helping and contributing here. We have some great members on this forum.
    Seriously, there's not much else to add besides this. Great community here

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Another option could be for folks (like brainsausage and me) who just want their knives and whatever raw handle materials there are (wood, pins, liners) would be to send pre-paid shipping labels directly to whoever it is who picks the knives up from Eamon. That way all they'd have to do is print it out and slap it on a box.
    This sounds like a good idea to me Justin. And thank you greatly Zweifel for taking on this responsibility. Thanks again to all the craftsmen who have offered time/resources.
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

If thats what you want to do guys, it will lighten the load. Remember there are materials available for the handle, saya etc which could be included in the package also if required.

I just want to make this as easy as possible for Zweifel, and categorizing/determining who gets access to what woods sounds like enough of a pain...

And I've been aching for a custom Henry handle for awhile now

I'll gladly cut my losses and give Mike some business.
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

Just want to chip in that I'm quite impressed by the community, and all the shared contributions in making a bad situation right, or at least close to right. I'm not involved, but the way everyone is contributing is really cool. There is something special going on here.

All, I've confirmed plans with Eamon to pick this stuff up on Saturday evening. I'll do my best to catalogue who owns which bit as I receive it, and will take photos + make a list once I get home after the holiday.

will try to take some pics to share the little adventure for those that are interested.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Another option could be for folks (like brainsausage and me) who just want their knives and whatever raw handle materials there are (wood, pins, liners) would be to send pre-paid shipping labels directly to whoever it is who picks the knives up from Eamon. That way all they'd have to do is print it out and slap it on a box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    I will take CClin knife. I have several Chalie's knife on hand, so will get them in one batch.
    Thanks Marko and all the members here who have contributing their time & resources. we have Great community here
    I agree with Justin, I want to make this as easy as possible, I'll contect with Eamon & Marko and glad to pay for the shipping/materials cost.
    I want to thank everyone again for make this is possible!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

cclin/justin0505, I think Eamon wants to have all of this off of his hands in one fell swoop. My suggestion would be that we keep things as simple as possible for him. Beyond that, I'm happy to do whatever you like...if you'd like someone else to meet me in Dallas to pickup your stuff this weekend, I'm happy to try to arrange that.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Zweiefel, thank you so much for taking this on. First stage then to pick it all up, as possible.

Do we have a volunteer with a paypal account who could act as bank for postage donations and money from the sale of the belts and stuff. Is that the best solution for that? or shall we just paypal Zweifel direct for shipping costs?

I'm working all weekend, as I have missed to many days here and there but i'll be keeping an eye on the Thread. Thanks Guys.
    Will

+ Reply to Thread