Quantcast
Eamon Burke knives. - Page 47
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Eamon Burke knives.

Hey TB, If you really would have a little time in the next couple of weeks, if you would take care of the other 2 would be a help, I know you will do a more than good enough job being the skilled enthusiast you are. Thanks Dude, Ill drop you a pm over the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by TB_London View Post
    As before happy to help out in any way I can. I know in my life I've over committed and it's a horrible place to be, asking for help is a hard thing to do and it's good that people are going to get their orders. They look like great blades and knowing your knives they are going to be great cutters. It's a shame that the original plans didn't work out, but kudos to everyone who has helped out.

Also it's great to see the quality of work that you are putting out there. Seeing the progress from my santoku to petty to gyuto and suji you should be really proud.

Good afternoon all! Simply curious to know where these projects stand. Thanks!

Still waiting on mine, but understand that freebies get behind paying work. Pretty much had written this off, so ever getting it done is a bonus.

If there are any leftover unspoken for Eamon utility knives still, I would be very happy to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by edredlee View Post
    Good afternoon all! Simply curious to know where these projects stand. Thanks!
    I must admit that I thought the same thing the other day. I'd hate to see this stall again. No sense in reliving the same bad emotions

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

I received mine. Thanks greatly to Will for making, Zweifel for finding, Taz for saya'ing, and JohnnyChance for finishing. Really great knife overall.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

After reading this whole thread, I have to say I've never come across such a great bunch of people on the internet ever before. This place rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    I received mine. Thanks greatly to Will for making, Zweifel for finding, Taz for saya'ing, and JohnnyChance for finishing. Really great knife overall.
    Hey, don't forget Devin for setting a fire under everyone's butts.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Hey, don't forget Devin for setting a fire under everyone's butts.
    I wasn't aware of that fact. THANKS DEVIN!!! And thank you as well Son.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Who's next then?
    One will suit a smaller hand, one a larger hand.....

The geometry on these is so good after the stone finishing they will cut air with out disturbing it I should really do a u tube video demonstrating this dressed as a Ninja.