• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takashima Myokakudani

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my final stone listing. All of my stones that are currently up for sale I would like to keep, but I have recently found myself short on funds with several projects, both knife related and life related, coming due very soon (hence the reason for all the quick price reductions).

The final stone up for grabs is a VERY OLD STOCK Takashima Myokakudani (Lv 2.5) (8.25 x 3.25 x 1.33").
This stone is not from Jon.
It is an excellent start to a beautiful kasumi finish. It is soft and buttery feeling with absolutely NO INCLUSIONS anywhere in the stone. I don't use it often, but when I do it is super. It is fast enough to replace an aoto and fine enough to finish a deba or gyuto on by itself without further need of refinement. Truly a special stone, and I have yet to find another as nice as this one.

Asking: $300 plus paypal fee and I will cover the shipping.

takashima.jpg

takashima_2.jpg

takashima_1.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Regards,
Chris

Ohh I want it. Damn kids spennding all my money for me!:bashhead:

Back