• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

vintage carbon sabatier chefs knife for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

labor of love

https://www.teruyasu.net/products/
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello, i picked up this 12 inch chefs knife off ebay alittle over a week ago, played with it some sharpened it, thinned it, cleaned it, worked on the profile a little, treated the handle...ive had my fun and i wanted to pass it on to whoever might be interested. I was going to throw it right back on ebay but it makes sense to give everybody here first crack at it. so here it is 12 inch sabatier vintage chefs knife.

its in really good condition i think considering its age. no cracks in the handle, i eased the finger guard some but i couldnt really set a bevel all the way to the heel, if that matters to you. the tip is fine. let me know if you have any questions. im selling it for the price i purchased it, $70 shipped.
thanks

I was just lucky with the timing. I haven't used a chef's knife this long before, and I thought it would be an interesting and affordable entry point.

I thought the same thing. There's enough interest in the knife here that you could easily pass it on if its doesn't work out for you

Back