Thread: Misono Swedish 150 petty, Big Red Brick, 1 micron BC paste

Misono Swedish 150 petty, Big Red Brick, 1 micron BC paste

A few of you old timers might remember me.... I used to be pretty active on other forums whose names we shall not speak of (FF and KF-ITK, acronyms are ok) and have sold almost 20 things to kitchen knife people

I've got a few things I don't use much any more and looking to sell. Not interested in trades right now, unless someone happens to have a 210mm yanagi

Misono Swedish steel 150mm petty knife - great condition, great patina, even the places where my girlfriend accidentally leaves lemon seeds for a few hours (close to the tip on the branded side). Asking $70 shipped

Big Red Brick (aka, Shingata Akamon - http://www.This Site Not Allowed Her.../shak1gr1.html) - used under a dozen times and flattened twice. Nice stone, I just prefer something muddier. Still haven't found anything better than a King 1K. Considering the shipping cost and the fact it's not in stock at CKtG, I'm asking $40 shipped

Boron Carbide 1 micron paste - it looks half empty, but it wasn't completely full when I got it, so I'd estimate I've used about 1/3rd of what was in the bottle. Asking $15 shipped

Ill take the brick if its the Naniwa Akamon.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

It's the Imanishi red brick they sell on the site we apparently can't link to.

I'll take the paste. Wanted to try that for some time!

If Rick (theory) doen't take the stone I will.

Pm sent

Stone is sold!! That was fast

Stopping paste is gone too, just the Misono petty left

Petty is still available, asking $70 shipped. Don't gamble on a new knife - this is a less reactive Misono Swedish.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceconvoy View Post
    Petty is still available, asking $70 shipped. Don't gamble on a new knife - this is a less reactive Misono Swedish.
    PM sent.