• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Misono Swedish 150 petty, Big Red Brick, 1 micron BC paste

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spaceconvoy

Reaction score
A few of you old timers might remember me.... I used to be pretty active on other forums whose names we shall not speak of :p (FF and KF-ITK, acronyms are ok) and have sold almost 20 things to kitchen knife people

I've got a few things I don't use much any more and looking to sell. Not interested in trades right now, unless someone happens to have a 210mm yanagi

Misono Swedish steel 150mm petty knife - great condition, great patina, even the places where my girlfriend accidentally leaves lemon seeds for a few hours (close to the tip on the branded side). Asking $70 shipped

Big Red Brick (aka, Shingata Akamon - http://www.This Site Not Allowed Here.com.com/shak1gr1.html) - used under a dozen times and flattened twice. Nice stone, I just prefer something muddier. Still haven't found anything better than a King 1K. Considering the shipping cost and the fact it's not in stock at CKtG, I'm asking $40 shipped

Boron Carbide 1 micron paste - it looks half empty, but it wasn't completely full when I got it, so I'd estimate I've used about 1/3rd of what was in the bottle. Asking $15 shipped

DSC_8316.jpg

DSC_8313.jpg

DSC_8310.jpg

DSC_8308.jpg

DSC_8305.jpg

DSC_8111.jpg

DSC_8123.jpg

DSC_8214.jpg

DSC_8212.jpg

Ill take the brick if its the Naniwa Akamon.

It's the Imanishi red brick they sell on the site we apparently can't link to.

If Rick (theory) doen't take the stone I will.

Petty is still available, asking $70 shipped. Don't gamble on a new knife - this is a less reactive Misono Swedish.

Latest posts

Back