Huws Food

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marinated local Yellowfin Tuna Nicoise
5EA54861-957A-4D51-B9B1-28BB7158FD27-1464-000000F055967A74_zpsc47814ba.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh cool.

When my boy can withstand a whole-day drive, we will have to go down for a visit. Last time we went that far south was when he was still in a tummy.

Amazing...awesome presso...colors, layers, textures.....

looks like you guys are having too much fun... btw if you just used the little tiny breast of the quail what did you do with the rest?

Now I see why you need all those wonderful knives. It would look silly if you used a shun to make that awesome food.

Great as always. A shame you 'catch flack' for posting on your FB. You must have some odd friends.

Looks amazing. I bet it tastes even better. Looking forward to more!

Looks great huw, next time I'm in your part of the world(admittedly very rarely), I'll definitely come I for a meal. Your food looks very smart.

Looks great Huw , if I was closer I'd already be a customer .
I really dig reinventions , love to try your take on Opera cake.:hungry:

Yellowfin tuna sashimi, blacklip abalone, radishes, beach herbs, squid ink consomme
0F575FF0-062C-4194-AF01-C9C5B455A953-1464-0000015136C12B19_zpsbac055df.jpg
[/IMG]

Believe it or not, clarifying the squid ink stock removed all the pigment, but left all the flavour

Ai ya.... crickey

How cool is that, squid ink consomme.

On a scale of 1 to 10, these dishes look to be somewhere around 11. 60 miles from Manhattan , no one's serving food like this around here.

I'm seriously impressed Huw! One more reason to visit Pambula/Merimbula.
Well done!

Back