• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

180mm Kiya santoku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale: Kiya 180mm yo-santoku. The blade is non-clad Swedish steel, is easy to sharpen, and can get very sharp with good retention. It has a very useful, more protracted tip compared to most santoku, and also an excellent overall feel and comfortable, nicely finished handle (brass rivets, unknown wood). Bought last year direct from the main Kiya shop near Nihombashi, Tokyo, for around Y16,000.

Sample listing for the same knife though an online seller: http://www.houcyoya.com/kiya/kama/3-060603-180-03-23-43.html

Asking $135 with shipping fees (int'l okay) and paypal included. Tx for looking.

IMG_4661_zpsd1475b0e.jpg

Can I recommend ebay? People on this forum generally aren't too enamored with santokus, but the general public seems to like them. I've unloaded a few lower-end knives this way.

Thanks for the tip. Kind of forgot about Ebay as I've never used it. Right, I'll suspend sale here for now. :surrendar:

Back