This may be the coolest and most functional kitchen apron ever

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem with the merchants PayPal. Can't see the price. Did you get a chance to see the price before this issue?

Awesome idea!
Looks like$120 an apron if I'm not mistaking...

Edit: $165 with tax and shipping. Ouch

I don't know about bending forward with that thing on!
It's cool Maynard is wearing one though!

Sweet idea! My mom is in the process of making me some custom aprons, maybe I can get her to craft one of these up for me too!

I don't know about having sharp knives sticking up towards my chest, or where my hand could run into one if it got too close to my body. Don't care for the knife carrying style.

I'm sure your not supposed to wear the knives, just storage and travel, then put on the apron and use pockets for pens, thermos, ect...

I don't know about having sharp knives sticking up towards my chest, or where my hand could run into one if it got too close to my body. Don't care for the knife carrying style.

I'm thinking with the name "The-Blunt-Roll" is hinting the apron is used as a knife roll when you are not wearing it. I guess the picture showing the blades sticking up is part of the roll? Still, I wonder about the blades not being covered by thick leather.

Honestly, I didn't know Maynard was cooking it up. What Can't that guy do??

These are made in CT. One of my buddies has one. I think it's kinda kitschy and besides, I would need like 6 aprons to carry all the knives I normally have in my bag.

These are made in CT. One of my buddies has one. I think it's kinda kitschy and besides, I would need like 6 aprons to carry all the knives I normally have in my bag.

These are not made in CT, rather in Toronto. They are designed and individually handmade from quality denim and leather by Tanya Kelly who started the business on Etsy.

Well worth the price for artisan made IMHO.

i think theyre pretty dorky:my2cents:

Only in the sense that all aprons look kinda dorky. I think these are fine as far as aprons go. However...

I don't know about bending forward with that thing on!

Yeah! If you mean bending over/forward/anywhere with knives stuck in that leather area, I think you're asking for disaster. Probably not flexble, knives might fall out, knives might be pressured and cut somewhere, etc...

These are not made in CT, rather in Toronto. They are designed and individually handmade from quality denim and leather by Tanya Kelly who started the business on Etsy.

Well worth the price for artisan made IMHO.

I meant to say "I think they are made in CT". That's what the dude I know who has one told me. As best I can remember.

how do you wash it with the leather ? seems just for show and pricey.

I don't like the idea of unpacking all of your gear, so's you can wear an apron. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of roll/bag? Having you **** organized/compartmentalized...?

Don't like the website, could only find pics, nothing about how they are made (customized?). The blown up pics seem out of focus. And what I can see of the aprons I don't like at all.

How would I clean this? I would have to empty it in order to use it. Other than those initial thoughts, it is kind of neat.

Latest posts

Back