• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Suisin Inox Honyaki Yanagi 33cm Ebony Handle & Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkoz

Reaction score
Sorry 1st time uploading pictures in this forum & taken from cell phone camera, plus done it from smart phone, (sucks)lol....
Here the pictures again:

Wow it is a beaut. at first I thought you said 85.00, then I saw how much you paid for it and went ????? then reread and now it makes sense. Gl with sale.

Gorgeous knife man!
I've got the IH kama usuba and it is such a great knife. The ebony just takes this thing over the top! GLWS!
I wish I won the lottery!

Thanks, feel sad to letting go. Almost never use it, just have to give up one of my 33cm yanagi.

Thanks, feel sad to letting go. Almost never use it, just have to give up one of my 33cm yanagi.

Just curious, what other yanagis do you have and why do you give this up over the others??
I have soft spot for a slicer and in fact have about ten of them. Yet, it is tempting. :)

For 33cm, I have suisin hayate. I also still have suisin IH 27cm & 30cm.

Bump.
Price drop $800. It is 33% lower than new price. Thanks...

Back