• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shigefusa 240mm Kasumi Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messy Jesse

Reaction score
Recently bought this off of Huw and gave it a go at work for awhile but decided that although it's a beautiful knife it's just not what I'm after at the moment. If I could keep it, I would, but I hate hoarding knives and I need the cash to try something else.

So, here it is. It's been used but not abused in a pro kitchen. I started to let it build up a natural patina. Great condition otherwise. I sharpened it a few times, mainly just touching it up on my Hakka natural.

I did buy a generic saya for it that fits snug but doesn't go all the way to the handle because the spine gets wider right at the machi, like all Shigs.

Asking $425 AUS, which includes worldwide shipping.

Oh man, if only I could find a way to sell my 210 and jump on this! Argh!

Must resist . . . must . . . but it's a Shig . . . :knife:

Thank you for buying this before I got drunk enough that I didn't care about the wife yelling at me.

Sorry for the late response. It's sold pending funds at the moment guys, I'll post here if that changes.

Back