Is it cold where you are?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike9

Banned
Reaction score
It's like 40 here and heading for the 30's - odd for Memorial Day weekend here. Rained all day too - lots of old injuries are hurting today.

Have my heat on and my body is aching here on canada's east coast, cold and rain all day.

It was nice here today (around 70 degrees), but there's rain in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday.

Supposed to be spring, feels like autumn. 10 C and rain. Forecast for the next days doesn't cheer up, neither.

North of Sweden : About 20°C(that's 68°F for you non-celsius people) and sun and it's been like this for 2 weeks or so. Enjoyed myself with alot of sangria and stationary grill building last weekend in the summer house. ;)

This is pretty odd for this month, alot of plants and trees have bloomed prematurely, makes me curse my lack of chilli plants this year.

I live in mid hudson area in NY.
It was like summer a few days ago and it became cold - had to take out fall/winter clothes again and needed to turn the heater on.
They said it's going to be in mid 80s next week.

I live in mid hudson area in NY.
It was like summer a few days ago and it became cold - had to take out fall/winter clothes again and needed to turn the heater on.
They said it's going to be in mid 80s next week.
Where about? I've got a place in Dutchess County southeast of Rheinbeck.

This morning was about 48, but will warm to about 73 today, but super windy

It has been about 50s to 70ºf here for the past week, it was up to around 90 right before that, so I am happy with the current weather.

Sunny and mid 70's, but did get down to 33 Friday night. Way cold for here this time of year

About 18 Celsius here, which is pretty hot for this time of the year and makes working in a kitchen extra sucky

Mike9, we had that same weather front earlier this week. Got used to it being below 40degrees outside, but on mon., tues. it was just over 50 and very cold feeling. Just a weird front, I mean REALLY WEIRD!!!.

Back