• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Suisin Densho 300mm Yanagiba + Stefan Keller Handle + freshly Sharpened by Dave Martell

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale I have a 300mm suisin densho yanagiba. I also have bought a Stefan Keller handle for it, which is with Dave Martell ready for instillation.
So this sale will be for:
300mm Suisin Densho Yanagiba, with a Stefan Keller handle (Hawaiian Mango/brass spacer/ buffalo horn ferrule.) Freshly sharpened by Dave Martell and Shipped

It's the top knife in this photo ( this is not my Photo, the knife has been used sparingly in a pro kitchen since these were taken)
F1844C67-8E24-4312-8C2F-6DBBB02FE140-4434-000003265467CB6C_zpsba7f8c2b.jpg
[/IMG]
It is the top handle in this picture
F4A9F9BB-EB80-450C-B8E2-8098430CFEE3-4434-000003265B4C3069_zpse17a5aaf.jpg
[/IMG]

I am after $525

I'm after a quick sale, so I'll put on the hard sell
New the knife is $562 from JKI, handle is $160, and sharpening is around $50
This is a great deal on a really great knife fully loaded

You know you want it :)

Cheers

Wow nice combo. To rich for my blood at the min. glws.

do you have a pic with the new handle ? what is the machi like ?

Did you forget to add the cost of having the handle installed? That's another $50 plus, getting this up over $800 initial investment. Helluva deal.

I have looked at this thread 6 times today...

It's stuff like this that makes me mad.(pretty much at nothing but myself) Love the blade, can't beat the price. But I have no reason at all to buy. Not sure why this is still here.

wow that is gorgeous. wish i was ballin so that i could take this off your hands b

Im saving for a yanagiba and if this is still here when i have enough $, its mine! By rights, it shouldnt last...

Oh boy, I hope it's not my handles bringing down the prices to such ridicuous levels... This really looks like a great knife and a great deal.

Stefan

Back