• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Cleaning - Shig, Itou, Pierre, Kiku

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Here's 4 knives I've been hoarding - Looking to find them new homes, and to free up some cash so I can buy some knives that I'll use more.

- This is not a rush sale -

These knives were not used in a pro environment. If you'd like more information or more pictures - just ask! Shipping and Paypal fees are included in the price but shipping is basic - if you'd like faster shipping and/or insurance over Canada Post's $100 standard, the additional costs will be passed on to you.

First up is a Custom 225 Shigefusa Kasumi Gyuto I bought from Stefan with one of his custom WA Ironwood handles. This has been up before, but not sold. It has some minor sharpening scratches close to the edge, has patina and is a great knife, but not used often by me. $500 shipping included to Canada or the US. Includes original box.
Shig.jpgShig2.jpg

Next is an Itou 210 Gyuto in R2. Purple handle. I bought off this forum - Great knife in like-new condition, I believe the original owner sharpened it, but I did not. I tried it a few times but not added to my rotation. I did not get a box for this knife when I purchased it, so no knife box is included. $400 shipping included to the Canada or US.
Itou.jpgItou2.jpg

Next up is a Pierre 153mm Wa-Petty in O1. I bought this from Lefty - Handle is bog-oak and blue mammoth. In like-new condition, with patina. Sharpened lightly once - beautiful petty! $350 Shipped to Canada or the US. No box.
Pierre 2.jpgPierre.jpg

The last is a Kiku Chisel II also in new condition. D2 steel, just shy of 5 1/4" long. I bought this new from Kiku - I must have gone through a phase of non-kitchen knives last year. I ended up using my Bud Nealy while camping last year... just don't need it! Original crazy sharp edge. Includes Kydex sheath. $450 includes shipping to Canada or the US (no box came with this knife)
Kiku.jpgKiku2.jpg
[h=1][/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL just read my text for the Itou - mods can you correct it to read no knife box is included - rather than - no knife is included?

Not much interest in the non-Shigefusa's. Price drops as follows
Itou $375
Pierre $325
Kiku $420

Thanks!

Shigefusa is back on the market

Pierre's petty is SPF

Damn right it should be!

Dang, that Shig is tempting...so is the Itou.

Pierre and Shigefusa are both sold

Back