Quantcast
What's Wrong with Going Off Topic? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Wrong with Going Off Topic?

A Møøse once bit my sister ...

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    I figure this is the forum to post this in, so here it is: why do people get so bent out of shape over a thread going off topic? If it's getting silly, or ridiculous, then yes, I agree - get back to the point.
    I like the silly ridiculous off topic stuff myself. sometimes we take ourselves a little too seriously and it shows from time to time in these threads. nothing kills the animosity in the room like a touch of off topic silliness.
    That being said, is anybody else dissappointed with the direction Mad Men has taken this season? And I was waiting around all last night for the new Game of Thrones episode to come out so I could download it, but to no avail. Did they take a week off or something? Im about to sit back, relax, and dive into season 4 of arrested developement.

You should cut nipple holes into all of your jogging gear Lefty. Function over fashion, and you'll get a little more ventilation to boot. No more sweaty nips!
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

What I really want to know is why they don't sell popcorn on a thin skewer. All them grease on my hand is causing havoc! Also, I've been wondering if I put nutritional yeast on my popcorn, whether that will cancel the heart-clogging ability of the popcorn. The nutri-yeast combined with the skewer could revolutionize popcorn stands at the movie theatres.

I like nipples.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by xuz View Post
    What I really want to know is why they don't sell popcorn on a thin skewer. All them grease on my hand is causing havoc! Also, I've been wondering if I put nutritional yeast on my popcorn, whether that will cancel the heart-clogging ability of the popcorn. The nutri-yeast combined with the skewer could revolutionize popcorn stands at the movie theatres.
    Excellent.

Lefty, your post reminded me of this one time when I kept trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    You should cut nipple holes into all of your jogging gear Lefty. Function over fashion, and you'll get a little more ventilation to boot. No more sweaty nips!
    this should be a thing. make it happen!

You guys ever get chafing in your shorts when you exercise?
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

No. But my back gets tired.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

i see where your going with this...maybe cut a hole in your jogging shorts while youre at it? full custom jogging gear!
    i use fancy jogging shorts that have built in underwear, sorta like swimming trunks which reduces any chances of potential chafing.

+ Reply to Thread