Some Knives at a Gathering

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a follow up picture from last night. I posted the wine (consumption) list in the 'what are you drinking' thread.

Chuckles, heldentenor, justin0505 and myself spent the night annoying spouses with knife talk and ignoring our children.

k.

photo-19.jpg

What's up with the little pink critter?

Wow - great looking group of knives - (nice to see the my old Yanagi in that group).

...and ignoring our children.

k.

The children were well supervised by a Belgian Malinois.

Also, you forgot to mention the ridiculous food: the best braised ox tail I've ever had, that crazy mustard , creme fraiche, wine and chicken concoction, probably 13 different cheese, a half dozen+ different spreads and delicious things from jars, and cookies from Chuckles' wife that were so good that they just confirmed my suspicion that baking is sorcery, not science and all pastry chefs are witches.

some more proof that it happened:
IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

Looks like a great "expense" there. Sounds like a great time too. Is this going to be a yearly endeavor?

K, I want your dinning table. Love the live edge.

Looks like a great time.

K, I want your dinning table. Love the live edge.

Looks like a great time.

Ah yes, the table. I think I have gotten more comments about that table than any knife I have ever owned. 2-inch thick black walnut with a live edge and it weighs over 500 pounds. I love it.

k.

I sorta remember the posts when you got it, and had to change my pants then, and then again tonight. I can honestly say that your the first guy to make that happen...twice...

If I ever have money, or a place big enough, would be something I'd be into.

Back