it's baby time!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notaskinnychef

Reaction score
So after my wife was induced Thursday morning, and 4 more attempts since then (sadly with no progress) we finally got the green light for a csection tonight. Won't be long now till our first child, Sienna, is born. Been a long weekend, time for our new addition to arrive.

Rich

Want to wish you and your family a early Congrats

Early congrats Rich!
C-sections are the way to go!
Can't wait to see some pics of the baby.

Congrats and I hope everything went smoothly!

Congratulations! We'll see you in 3 months.... :D

Congrats on the baby - now get some sleep while you still can.

Congrats! Enjoy the ride! And not to get too personal, but c-sections have a lot of benefits. As my wife puts I it, "it keeps everything 'tight' down there". I laughed so hard when she told me that! Just thought I'd share the humor! (Hopefully this offends nobody, just thought it hilarious...)

Congrats! Enjoy the ride! And not to get too personal, but c-sections have a lot of benefits. As my wife puts I it, "it keeps everything 'tight' down there". I laughed so hard when she told me that! Just thought I'd share the humor! (Hopefully this offends nobody, just thought it hilarious...)

No offense here. It's the truth. My wife has delivered over 5000 babies (not sure of the ratio of c-sections) over the years and will tell you the same thing.

Our 1st child was a "natural" birth. If that's what you call 17 hours of labor and 3 attempts(last one successful) with the vacuum-suction thingy. So terrible for my wife.
2nd child: C-section. Scheduled, little trauma. That's the way to go!

Oh and Ed, you have 5000 kids? You've been gettin' busy my friend! That's like Wilt Chamberlain status!

Ok sorry for jacking the thread!
:threadjacked:

Congrats Rich. C-section is definitely the way to go and if you aren't too squirmish, it is pretty cool to watch the Dr pull the little one out. I didn't think I wanted to but once he got started, I had to watch, absolutely amazing. Welcome to the world of little sleep.

VERY EXCITING! Congrats.. and enjoy the ride!!! Kids are AWESOME. I just looked up and seen K said the same thing. I almost deleted mine ans thought.. Naaa, its worth saying twice!!

Blessing to you and yours
Randy

Woohoo Congratulations!! Welcome to the single biggest game changer in your life!

Thanks all, been away from the site for a bit, such a shock I know. We just got home yesterday, on the 9th day after we got there lol.

Baby and wife are doing well, lotsa feedings and diapers, both also to be expected. Things are moving forward and I appreciate everyones kind words. Once i get my stuff together I will post a few pics, cheers

Children ... The best toys I've ever had. Really started to bond when I started feeding them. Maybe homemade baby food in this little girls future?

i'd expect so, once my wife stops making it herself. Can't blame my baby tho, I've always loved my wifes boobs too :)

Back