Quantcast
kidney stones and cooks. - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: kidney stones and cooks.

I know I'm going to have one or 2 or 3 of these in my life and I'm not looking forward to pebbles or boulders coming out of my peepee hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    i just passed the 2.3mm stone on my left side a couple hours ago. felt it the whole time inching it's way out. when it was nearing the bladder, that was the point when i was already asking for demorol for pain relief. that was not fun. writhing and shouting in pain.

still got a long battle with the one on my right side. that one's much bigger. 4mm size. that one, i'll have to undergo extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy. already did that 5 years ago, and soon again. felt like paying someone a lot of money to get your ass kicked. since i don't have healthcare, i pay for everything. which is not fun either.

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    I hate having gout. It is more confusing than anything else I have ever encountered. When looking up information you get the standby line of talk with your doctor. It's a kidney problem that is also a part of arthritis.
    I'm not a physician, but have been trained in this disease state more than any average M.D. has throughout medical school. There are a few tricky things to deal with when diagnosing and treating but it can be a fairly easy fix. Post any questions or PM me. There are roughly 100 types of arthritis, and gout, the most common inflammatory form in men over the age of 40, is the only one that can be "cured" so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    It's tough to stay hydrated on the line during service. Depending on what station you're working, you either sweat it all out, or you have to hold it through service-which can be seriously painful!-Or Both!
    I know I'm going to have one or 2 or 3 of these in my life and I'm not looking forward to pebbles or boulders coming out of my peepee hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Why not do what the boys in the military do and wear man diapers and just piss yourself away on the line. **Kitchen tour anyone?
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Why not do what the boys in the military do and wear man diapers and just piss yourself away on the line. **Kitchen tour anyone?
    already reconsidering my current profession change lol.

In the ER with possible kidney stones. Right abdominal is a lot of pain and pissing blood. It seems Son foretold my downfall.

oh crap. and here i just found out last night that pain from kidney stones is much worse than being in labor. sorry to hear that.

6mm x 5mm stone blocking one side and a few smaller less-vocal stones on the other. Never had a morphine drip before. good times.

odd getting the kind of pain relief or "high" you get from morphine. i'd rather get something more plant based if you know what i mean. =D

mine's .4cm x .25cm on my right. it's still there. i hope to god that one does try to pass through my urinary tract.

Get well soon

Man I am so glad that I have not ever had stones before.

Get well soon!

on a related note. When I was in Cali I saw a woman selling jewelry made from kidney stones

+ Reply to Thread