• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tadatsuna 270mm White Steel Gyuto + Saya // Konosuke 150mm HD Petty + Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale - Tadatsuna 270mm White Steel Gyuto w/ Saya & Konosuke HD 150mm Petty w/ Saya

Both of these knives were bought here on B/S/T. These have seen light home use and have been "touched up" on a ceramic rod. At work I only use single bevels and these are not getting the real work out they deserve. Always wanted to try a laser and the Tad did not disappoint. The Kono has a profile that facilitates both in-hand and board work. Makes an excellent combo for pro or serious home cooks.

Tadatsuna - asking $250+shipping
Konosuke - asking $120+shipping

Or take both for $375 shipped CONUS

(International shipping at buyer expense)

Thanks!

killer deal either way!
these shouldn't last long!

Pete -- I just tried to send you a PM, but yoru mailbox is full. If the petty is still available, I'd like to buy it.

Thanks!

I also had a PM bounce back. Pete, please refer to our correspondence of a couple of days ago.

I'll take the petty, thanks Pete. Sending another pm. Sorry everyone else who wanted it.

If it makes you feel better I sent a pm at 8am the day he first posted this and was already third in line for the petty!

Lol, not really... Just makes me feel more lame for missing out the first time. Damn the bad luck.

Well, I guess I'll be second place, which is first place loser, right?

I'll take the gyuto.

Back