Where to Buy Nuts at Wholesale Prices?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
I am consuming a good amount of cashews, walnuts and almonds every day and it is getting pricey at $7.99+

Can you guys recommend a place I can buy larger quantities (don't have to be roasted) but at wholesale prices?

Thanks,

M

Do you have a restaurant depot around you? If so I can give you one of my membership cards so you can get wholesale restaurant pricing.

I have one not too far away from me. What would a LB of cashews cost me in a restaurant depot? I will also look online.

M

$7.99 isn't that bad for cashews actually we pay $9.99. I often use nuts.com because they have such a huge variety of different hard to find products. They are not the cheapest. try trader joes

Marko, you get the prize for nuttiest off topic post of the year. ;-)

Places like Costco or BJs often sell nuts in extra large size containers that come out to be a good bargain, if you can eat them all before they go stale.

I eat raw almonds all the time, and Costco's are very good, and cheap. I think they're actually better than those at my fancy grocery, for less than half price.

costco or sams.....I have about 12 pounds of different nuts...they have become addicting to me now

Cool nuts (or beans shall we say) :D

A good thing buying small quantities, is that once you plow through a container, you stop eating. Buying them in multiple pounds containers, might require more will power.

M

Cool nuts (or beans shall we say) :D

A good thing buying small quantities, is that once you plow through a container, you stop eating. Buying them in multiple pounds containers, might require more will power.

M
Buy 'em with the shells on, lol. That always slows me down quite a bit.

Back