Anyone know Where I can get this type of seminar?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chef Niloc

Banned
Reaction score
I have been going through some of my old old stuff and came across this cheap old knife that I have always liked. I have no idea who makes it maybe someone here recognizes it? It's the profile that I like, I have looked through eBay but can't seem to find this type of scimitar, thin with a lot of curve to it. image.jpg

It's a Dexter and the blade is much thinner than my Dexter.

I get them from the knife guy who comes in to the restaurant and swaps out the knives the guys use. I have a black one and a green handled one at the restaurant now.

Mike, that looks great. But the tip is not as upswept as the one Chef posted. I would think it's the upsweep that he is loving. If my memory is right, I would say the one Chef posted is very close to the one Salty has.

Not sure, the profile looks right. But, the amount of steel missing is quite a bit.

126664.jpg

Looks like a victorinox/forschner breaking knife with a fibrox handle ...I think it is model #40538

ive seen dick knifes looking like that but cant find one.

I gave a PIF one away several months ago that was very similar. I got it from Son. It was a Sabatier carbon that I put an olivewood handle on. Killer scimi!
DSC_00243.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_00382.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another +1 to the Forschner Scimitar with half the blade removed from a long career.

Back