Quantcast
What's the point of a sharp heel? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's the point of a sharp heel?

I cut myself w/ the sharp heel on every knife I own--never while cutting, usually when putting the knife away when I'm done. From using the Kramer pass around I am convinced that this is the best heel shape ever.
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    What is a lemon cheek? (guessing this is an English(Yank) vs English(Aussie) thing)
    Some restaurants cut a lemon into 4 (or 6 or 8) and remove the pith in the center, we cut 3 "cheeks" from the outside of the lemon (for aesthetic reasons really) and use the inside for juice , this leaves the seeds shallow enough to pick out with the heel of a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinChef View Post
    Some restaurants cut a lemon into 4 (or 6 or 8) and remove the pith in the center, we cut 3 "cheeks" from the outside of the lemon (for aesthetic reasons really) and use the inside for juice , this leaves the seeds shallow enough to pick out with the heel of a knife.
    Interesting...cheers!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

citrus supreme! =D