Quantcast
MTN Mammoth and damascus.

Thread: MTN Mammoth and damascus.

MTN Mammoth and damascus.

Heres one that was sent back for some new handles! I also had to make a new sheath for it.

Its one of our MTN neckers.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Really nice, Randy, but I think I'll keep my green burl handle.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

Ed. These pictures dont show it well. But these mammoth scales have a Cobalt Blue color to them! Although that Green is SICK. these are pretty darn nice in there own right!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Looks great Randy. Was wondering about the sheath, when I sent it in. Love how the scales turned out.

Ejd. I have been wanting some mammoth ivory for a while now.
    Chewie's the man.

Actually I have been wanting some also. But that will come later.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    Looks great Randy. Was wondering about the sheath, when I sent it in. Love how the scales turned out.

Ejd. I have been wanting some mammoth ivory for a while now.
    Yep the original sheath was not gona work for this. This one turned out really nice and has a nice click when its sent home. I think you will be pleased with the Ivory update and new sheath.

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Randy, The knife got here with no problems at all. (which looking at the lable there could have been) I didn't realise how thick the scales were, but it goes well with the texture from the "bark". I am very happy with the outcome.
    Chewie's the man.

Awesome. Glad it made it safely Thanks for the update. No go cut some stuff!!

Availible Knives