Quantcast
Soon we'll all have Chinese speaking pigs... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soon we'll all have Chinese speaking pigs...

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Thx. I wasn't disagreeing with you as I'm one of the largest critics of big agribusiness. I don't know what my question had to do with catfish or tuna.

Didn't mean to have the rage. I ******* hate these guys. Even more I love the farmers who make my life and living possible. I used catfish and tuna because one is mushy, colorless, and bland and the other is tender yet toothy, pink, and complex.

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Don't worry about the rage. I goi nto one any time I hear the words Conagra (making the food you love) or Monsanto (lover of food labeling). But I should shut up, as I could quickly and easily get way too political, even for the off topic room ;-)

wait..aren't you in the Phillipines? how would you know?
    do you really want me to get started? how would i know? news is global, monsanto is globally hated. your FDA, a good number of your justice department and a good number of your politicians are pretty much controlled by Monsanto. the world knows what goes on.

just because i'm in the Philippines doesn't mean I'm ignorant of what goes on in the rest of the world.

this will be my last comment on this issue. and fine i'll shut up about your country's goings on.

I hate the fact that my food, and the food of the people in my country is politicized. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by franzb69 View Post
    something we can agree on as well. aside from practices, i'm not even sure it even gets followed 90% of the time all the time.
    Why would you say this about the USDA? IMO that's a bit out there. News may be global but it's also globally manipulated. The USADA is far from perfect but lets keep it real. I have no idea how you are finding an analogy here with Monsanto.
    Food is political. Any one that thinks the USDA is not monitoring Satellite images of worldwide food crops and "movement" must be living in the 50's.
    The Chinese already control our banks. Letting Chinese corps take over our food supply is a serious National Security issue. I'll be very surprised if the SEC lets this deal go through considering it's been all over the news in the last week that the Chinese have been busted yet again hacking our military computers.

Dave
    Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfat View Post
    The Chinese already control our banks.
    ???
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Clean/freerange pigs should have pretty much no odour, one thing I hate is vacuum packed meat, and wet aging beef.
    Anyway, we are currently in the midst of banning sow crate raised pigs so all of the pigs will have to be freerange again.
    Which is pretty.. pretty.. pretty.. good. For us and the pigs.

One question, when did intensive farming take off? Early 90's?
    It seems like overnight all farms switched over to intensive style farming.

Quote Originally Posted by mhlee View Post
    ???
    NWO, Chinese edition. Haha