• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 270-300mm slicer/suji-$150

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
My buddy contacted me because he wanted some advice about buying a slicer and we got to talking and I thought I'd see if anyone had anything that they might want to sell. It will be used in a pro environment. Anything/everything will be considered...as long as its @$150!

Let me know what you've got!!!

You did buy one of those K-sab, Huw? chef.com.au internatinal shipping is not bad from memory.

I've got a Kikuichi 270 carbon that I could let go of for less than 150. I can send pics if interested.

Cheers

I was just informed that I an looking for a WA handled knife, preferably.

Good luck, el pescador. do you have any particular suji in mind? i cant think of any with a wa handle that sells that low new-even gesshin uraku starts a $170. that isnt to say you cant score a good used one somehow, just curious.

I would like any size suji or large 210+ petty. I saw a 210 petty sakai yusuke go this morning for less than 100 so I am hoping to find someone with a good deal on a slicer that would be good to work with on the line. I prefer carbon and a wa handle but all suggestions would be considered. thanks for taking the time to look!

I would like any size suji or large 210+ petty. I saw a 210 petty sakai yusuke go this morning for less than 100 so I am hoping to find someone with a good deal on a slicer that would be good to work with on the line. I prefer carbon and a wa handle but all suggestions would be considered. thanks for taking the time to look!

I don't mean to be rude, but perhaps you should make your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses?

I have found and bought a knife from a forum member.. I would still like to see any wa handled long pettys or sujis that you guys have to offer! thanks KKF!

Back