mobile web

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
I am wondering how many use mobile view on websites, or anyone shop on they mobiles ?
Basically i want to know should i make a mobile website in my store ?? :O

yes i do the same :D thats why i wonder if it will be any help to make proper mobile view ?

I have had no issues viewing on mobile or tablet but I could not order goods as it did not display correctly - maybe that is the difference?

about 50/50 for me...depends on how well designed the mobile site is and which functionality it's missing.

I am mostly on my mobile. Your previous version of your web site didn't work properly but the new one is awesome. I hate mobile versions of websites. Don't do that.

I mainly surf/shop from my iPad or phone, but I always choose to view the full/desktop site.

How do you guys shop on those little ass things? Does iphone come with a magnifying lens? :D

I would prefer a good functioning mobile version for when I am at work and you release something good, I gotta be able to grab it quick before it's gone. Too much fussing and my steaks might over cook.

Back