Thread: Contact Page

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC

Contact Page

I was mentioned an another forum recently and the OP stated he had sent a question via my contact page. After scouring my emails I can't find it and tried and experiment this morning by sending myself a contact page inquiry. Didn't work.

I will try to have this corrected today.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    UPDATE.

The problem with the contact page on the web site has been found and is now corrected. If anyone tried to send a message through the contact page and received no response, please try again.

okay sending you another message! I think i used your contact just before you had it fixed. Names Doug and looking for a shipping quote to canada and if you can just paypal me an invoice.

In the last week, I have sent you 2 e-mails...one via reply to a previous conversation with you & one through your contact page on the new website. I have yet to get a response but I'm sure that my messages just fell through the cracks. I have only used these forums for research before today so I am technically a new member & can't figure out how to PM you...trying to find out what happened with my order. My name is Chris & I ordered 2 Mahogany boards from you on May 11th.

Resolved via phone...much thanks David!