ECG: Product requests?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
I'm not 1000% sure if its appropriate to ask, but if anyone has any specific requests for us to bring anything to this weekend's ECG, please let me know. :)

I'll be bringing the following:
- Vincent - For sharpening demo
- Used knives that we lend out for anyone to try out. I'll be happy to offer one or two for a passaround if enough people are interested.
- Sale products as requested by some

I could blindly select a few products, but if you have anything you'd like to see in person, just let me know.

Thanks! I hope to see you all at ECG! :D

Sadly I won't be there, but I've always wanted to see one of your hi-soft boards. Maybe that's an idea?

Please bring the sayas I already mentioned in my PM and add one for a 285mm suji, I am guessing a 300mm might fit it(since I have not seen a 285mm unless it is custom). It is my HHH million layer suji with k tip.

Please bring the sayas I already mentioned in my PM and add one for a 285mm suji, I am guessing a 300mm might fit it(since I have not seen a 285mm unless it is custom). It is my HHH million layer suji with k tip.

yup! Will do!

Sadly I won't be there, but I've always wanted to see one of your hi-soft boards. Maybe that's an idea?

Oh bummer! D:
Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of meeting you someday though. But yea, hi-soft is a great idea. :)
Thanks for the suggestion.

Mari! No flirting with Don! He needs to concentrate on his knife making! Focus boy! Focus!

Mari! No flirting with Don! He needs to concentrate on his knife making! Focus boy! Focus!

LOL There is no flirting!

I got to see some of Don's work this weekend. They were gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work, Don. :D

Latest posts

Back