Quantcast
Custom Aprons
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Aprons

Custom Aprons

Hey guys,

I have contracted my mother into making me some custom aprons. I was looking on sites like hedleyandbennet.com and butcherandbaker.com and drooling over their expensive chef aprons and I decided that it was way too expensive for what it was. Soo I asked my wonderful mother the seamstress (not really) to make me some just like them.

So far she has made one which is just the prototype. I used the same pattern as a bragard apron for it so I knew the fit would be good.

Let me know what you think and if you would be interested in buying any of these if he decides it would be worth her time to sell them after she makes all of mine lol.

Here is my step father in the first one. It's black and white striped denim with black searsucker pockets and white straps.
    [IMG][URL=http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/BradGibson2/media/475abf52-1660-4301-82ea-6686005d7ddd_zps188cea1e.jpg.html]
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

[IMG][/IMG]
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

[IMG][/IMG]

I just want to make it clear that these are not for sale, I was just wanted to show you my cool aprons an get your feedback and see if they would interest you.

Thanks for any feedback you guys can give!

Brad

very nice!
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Engorged Member
    Those look great Brad!
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Pretty cool, right?

That looks great, nicely done!

Do you have a link to that pattern I asked my wife about making some and she wanted a pattern which I couldn't find.

Thanks looks great.

Cool man, I've been somewhat envious of guys who can wear a bib style apron. Not gona work when your 6'5" like me.

Pretty sure if I asked my mother to sew anything for me I'd get smacked. Maybe I'd better go over and make dinner for her once in a while.

+ Reply to Thread