Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Aprons

Here's the newest addition![IMG][/IMG]
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

Here's a close up shot

[IMG][/IMG]
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

I'm waiting for her to finish the navy one for Son still but I will let him post a pic of himself in it.

Brad, these look great!. I just feel dorky wearing that in the yard with my Troentorp klogs and no underwear. If you send me one I'll take a photograph. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Brad, these look great!. I just feel dorky wearing that in the yard with my Troentorp klogs and no underwear. If you send me one I'll take a photograph. LOL
    Hahahaha I think I'll pass on the pics. You have distilled a wonderful mental image though! Cheers

Very cool! Let me know if your mom decides to make any. I really like the striped denim fabric on the first one and the design of the second one. One of the coolest aprons I've ever seen had detachable straps and ties which were attached using jeans style buttons. Very neat idea. Makes washing them far less annoying. Detach the straps and put them in a net bag so they don't wrap around everything and knot up.

Sick dude. The only suggestion I would have for athestics is maybe a darker coloured and maybe different fabric tie straps. Leather might be kind of cool.

The straps look a little high...maybe its just I'm not used to seeing such long aprons?

I got the first one in the mail today, it's cooler than I thought it was from the pics. It's like a woven denim with almost the same feel as a corduroy. Here's a pic of me in it. I am not in my chef whites yet but just so you can see. I'm 6'3" and about 230 lbs and it fits like a charm.
    [IMG][/IMG]

the picture does no justice, I don't have a real camera so iphone pics are the best I can do.. sorry

Hey, I'm 5'6" and 230 keep that in mind . I got short legs.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.