• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Yoshikane SKD gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterm

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a 240 or 270 Yoshikane SKD gyuto, left or right handed. Back when I was first getting into chef knives I did a bunch of research while on vacation and decided to buy this knife, but never did. Now 5 years later, whenever I think about this knife, I think about that vacation, which is pretty relaxing (and a better idea than smelling cleaning fluid, which also makes me think of that vacation for some reason). Since it looks like I won't be taking time off any time soon, I figured this is the next best alternative. Anyone with one of these kicking around?

Peter

Thanks to those have replied so far. I should have specified in the original post - I'm looking for one of the hammered finish blades.

Thanks!

Mine's not for sale but I'd let you take it for a test drive. Just got it back from Dave with a Stefan handle. I love the knife too much to let it go!

Latest posts

Back