Quantcast
Hello Fellas!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Fellas!

Hello Fellas!

First of all, You guys ROCK!!!

Been a member of KF for about six months, reading and learning about what knives are all about... mainly thru searching and etc...

I see lots of names in this forum from the other and would like to say thank you for sharing your knowledge and being supportive to novice like me, especially to Jon for all the videos and such an awesome info whenever i had q's. Really looking forward to be part of this!!!

Now First question... how do i upload pix???

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by dubh View Post
    First of all, You guys ROCK!!!

Been a member of KF for about six months, reading and learning about what knives are all about... mainly thru searching and etc...

I see lots of names in this forum from the other and would like to say thank you for sharing your knowledge and being supportive to novice like me, especially to Jon for all the videos and such an awesome info whenever i had q's. Really looking forward to be part of this!!!

Now First question... how do i upload pix???

Eddie
    Welcome. You can't upload pix unless you become a contributing member. Most members upload their pix to sites like photobucket and link them using the img tags.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --Albert Einstein

Welcome! Have fun!

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Welcome aboard!

+ Reply to Thread