Hello Fellas!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubh

Reaction score
First of all, You guys ROCK!!! :headbang:

Been a member of KF for about six months, reading and learning about what knives are all about... mainly thru searching and etc...

I see lots of names in this forum from the other and would like to say thank you for sharing your knowledge and being supportive to novice like me, especially to Jon for all the videos and such an awesome info whenever i had q's. Really looking forward to be part of this!!!

Now First question... how do i upload pix???

Eddie

First of all, You guys ROCK!!! :headbang:

Been a member of KF for about six months, reading and learning about what knives are all about... mainly thru searching and etc...

I see lots of names in this forum from the other and would like to say thank you for sharing your knowledge and being supportive to novice like me, especially to Jon for all the videos and such an awesome info whenever i had q's. Really looking forward to be part of this!!!

Now First question... how do i upload pix???

Eddie

Welcome. You can't upload pix unless you become a contributing member. Most members upload their pix to sites like photobucket and link them using the img tags.

Back