Quantcast
3 pieces set with box photos.

Thread: 3 pieces set with box photos.

3 pieces set with box photos.

These are the knives I posted about a week back. The box is finaly done and I managed to get some good images of them.

The Nakiri is Meteorite damascus The Santoku is Tsunami damascus. And the paring knife is a one off pattern of mosaic damascus. All are adorned with musk ox horn handles and the 2 larger knives have buckeye burl bolsters.

The box is Maple and walnut. and was made for me by Tom Blevins. His work is always impressive and adds alot to this project!

As always. Comments and or critiques welcomed.

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Outstanding.

Just got back from the ECG where your "tuxedo" knife was on display. So glad I got the chance to actually handle it. What a beauty!
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Yum!!!
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

I am absolutely speechless Randy!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Dang those are purdy. Nice work.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

You are really pushing the envelope Randy. The box is outstanding , but as nice a the knives are, I'd want a glass insert in the top so I could view them. Hint hint.

they are too nice to use!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Thanks gents!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Stunning work on the knives and the wood.

Dave
    Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?

Thanks for checking out he thread! These were alot of fun to make. and each one had its own flair.

I really like the one off mosaic pattern paring knife.

Availible Knives