Day 1 training jui jitsu

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azchef

Reaction score
So i decided to start training jui jitsu. It's been many years since I have done anything like this. Well lets just say I'm not a spring Chicken any more. I am hurting in places on forgot I had muscles. I hope I'll be able to use my knife tommorow and go back to training. Anyone have good cures for really sore muscles besides the norm.
Thanks

John

Good luck and enjoy the training. Should be fun once you develop some conditioning.

an epsom salt soak in hot water cures sore muscles. afaik. =D

Thanks guys, I need a soak for about 2 days, I really need my wind to get up to speed

Casein Protein is good to take before you go to bed, it will help repair your muscles while you sleep. Also, ingesting 30 grams of high quality whey protein within 30 minutes of finishing your work out will help induce the needed amino acids that will once again aid in repairing recently torn muscles. Check out Optimum Nutrition supplements, they make very high quality and clean proteins.

Thanks guys for the info. I need to stop trying to keep up with the young kids

whey protein made me breakout in acne all over back when i used to lift weights. stopped taking them and my complexion got better. just saying.

Latest posts

Back