• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

mizuno, kikuichi, sab and sab carbon steel knives for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinacats

Reaction score
For sale:

Mizuno 180mm santoku. Mizuno's tend to run short, this one is 165 tip to heel and made of white #2 steel. Takes a wicked edge. Blond horn ferrule and ho handle. $90

Kikuichi Elite 270 suji. This one has been thinned a bit and cuts better than it did when new. It has the newer screened kanji which some may not like, but it is a nice cutter. $100

10" Nogent slicer. This knife is extremely light weighing in at ~91g. Has a low spot near the spine about an inch from the tip, but I couldn't get it to show in a pic. $60

Unknown Sab 9" chef's that I bought from Turbochef. Says Bazar Francais, New York and possibly was made specifically for a store in NYC. This one needs work, but has a sweet profile. $40

Prices include shipping CONUS.

P6030375_zps159f3336.jpg

Cheers!

9" Sab sold

Easy13, I sent you a pm...post back if you don't get it.

Cheers!

Mizuno is sold, thanks E.

Need to get this thread closed so how about $50 for the Sab Nogent slicer?

Back