Greetings from Northern Territory Australia

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CB1968

Reaction score
Hi fellow knife nuts and greetings from Australia, what started as a mild interest in trying out a Japanese blade has turned into a seemingly never ending desire to try different fine blades and gain knowledge on all things to do with knives, I have been following this forum for quite some time now but have only recently become a member and thought it about time I posted a quick hello and introduced myself. Am a keen home cook and have been into knives for many years but have only recently discovered Japanese blades, what a revelation, since the discovery I have become somewhat obsessed by knives, stones and all things to do with knives, I am sure most of you guys can relate to this. I currently have a small humble collection of knives and assortments but I would like to add to this as I continue my knife journey.
I have learned an amazing amount from the knowledgable members on this forum and I am sure this will continue as I get to know you all as time goes by
Cheers CB

Welcome. It's always nice to see more Aussies on KKF.

G'Day Mate.. I am still working on my accent :)
Welcome to the forums

Welcome aboard CB. You Aussies have some great burled wood over there.

welcome mate, nice to see another aussie knife nut!

Back