Vegas anybody?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zwiefel

Reaction score
Looks like my employer is going to have me in Vegas through the end of the month, starting next week. Would love to connect with any Knuts who will be in the area.

You've got to check out the Grand Buffet at Ceasars. bacchanal buffet. $29?

Lunch is the sweet spot. I'll be out there in September, if you still there, maybe we could find some other food haunts?

Will definitely keep Sep in mind...never know what's going to happen with my job. Will very likely be out in Oct towards the end of the month for the annual company conference...planning to bring the RV out for that.

It's a very pleasant 2 hour drive. If you drive like I do anyway. :D

I'll be out there in September or October for a LinkedIn conference.

Maybe I'll rent a street bike on a cold dark morning and pretend I'm Martin Sheen in Apocalypse. Traveling up river as it it narrows into the Heart of Darkness. The journey won't end until I'm finally confronted by Special Forces Colonel Walter E. Kurtz.

OK so maybe it won't be as dramatic, I think they outlawed Agent Orange anyway right? I bet Devin's got some though!

well....as happens from time-to-time in my industry, this trip is now delayed for 2 weeks. Will bump this thread then.

Back