Website Move

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
So time have come. I am not so happy with my website provider and i have been struggling for some time now to make all things like i want on my website but without luck :(

I wanted to make my images much larger, better Mobile surfing, better navigation and finally also cheaper :D
All that is impossible to do it will my current provider and they are also so outdated that i need it to do it now then later, before my website get even bigger and will be even difficult to move.

All my sale is on my website only, so i need it to be ahead of time and give you as best Images as Possible and as easy transaction as Possible.

So after testing other one for some time now i decided to move. it will cost me a bunch, but in the end i think i will save it with even better browsing :D RSS feeds for new products or Articles etc.
Move will take approx. 1 month

We will try as hard as possible to safe ALL costumer, shipping address etc. Costumer Reviews
For Passwords maybe new one will be send to you by email, then you can change it to what ever you want.

Thanks for your Support !! and please let me know what you dont like about my website now or will like to add somthing so we can change it in new :)

I'm assuming your old website will function for the next month?

Yes sure it will hehe

I think in general no-one will feel any interference except maybe passwords thing. And some broken links. But we will try to redirect them all

Great, Maxim! I think this move will be very beneficial. One feature I feel you really need to keep is the "auto currency conversion". That's an awesome little benefit to your site over other European ones.

currency will be handled much much better then i have now :D It will update it self and will give more accurate amount

I was gonna agree with Lefty, but it seems you already have that covered. Can't wait to see the new site.

A grand opening with lots of shigefusa's on sale!! Like a 240 I've been trying to find for months now. A basic stone set would be nice too. I get overwhelmed with the choices so I keep using my edge pro which is heresy around here:wink:

I finally move from them :bliss: No more one image upload, crazy bandwidth fees, and super old stile mobile templets :D

We actually ahead of time and will probably do the move by end of this week !

Volusion does some good things and some really bad things. The bandwidth fees are getting crazy though. I wish you luck with your new host.

maxim what company are you switching to?

sorry guys i been quiet for some days, i still working very hard on my new website :IMOK: I try to do as much as posible my self so i know how to code stuff when i want to change something :p
Still have some things to edit before i go live.
And i have many new stones and some knives that i can not post yet.

There will be some very cool surprises when i am finished :D So stay toned

Bigger pictures? Finally man hallelujah ;)

Cant wait for more cool stuff, even though I can just look at it.

Back