• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda 250 AS gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mano

Reaction score
Beautifully sharpened Kalaeb custom handle with copper spacers. $330 CONUS shipping and paypal included.

takeda4.JPGtakeda2.JPG
takeda5.JPG

Now I can comment and not just be adding to the clutter. This Takeda looks amazing! Congrats to the new owner.

Thanks Lefty. I was a bit worried about the profile being a bit flat and the ku finish(Justin straightened me out) but am giving it a try. The handle helped seal the deal.

Thanks Lefty. I was a bit worried about the profile being a bit flat and the ku finish(Justin straightened me out) but am giving it a try. The handle helped seal the deal.

Beautiful handle and a great knife you are gonna love it

Received the knives yesterday but the wife took the box away; said I had to wait until Thursday. I've been aging a side of NY strips for 14 days and I'm going to make some pommes frites. I have not decided on the vegetable for the nikiri. Wines will be the Hendry Winery Primitivo and the Cab. I love their wines and they are great people.

Back