Quantcast
F/S Stainless 240mm Gyuto

Thread: F/S Stainless 240mm Gyuto

F/S Stainless 240mm Gyuto

240mm Stainless steel (AEB-L) Gyuto.

Beautiful Alaskan Cedar Burl handles. Highly contoured with black yellow black liners. Stainless pins center mosaic, Brass,stainless and copper.

Specs.
    OAL: 14 1/2", 370mm
    Blade: AEB-L RC 61
    Satin finish
    48.5mm high at the heel.
    2.95mm thick tapering to the tip. .47mm approx 1 CM behind the tip.

The Spine is rounded from in front of the handle all the way to the tip. The choil is relieved. Blade is machine finished to approx 600g

The handles on this one are outrageous!!! Stabilized Cedar burl from our buddy in Alaska. Craig Stevens. This stuff is spectacular. And the shop will smell like cedar for a few days!!

Features Black Yellow Black laminated spacers. Brass fasteners/bolts with single center mosaic made with Brass, copper and stainless combination!

Asking price for this beauty is $730.00 Delivered in the USA. Add 20.00 for everywhere else.
    Post here or message me to secure this one.

Thanks everyone for checking out our work. and for your continued support and encouragement.
    Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

OMG!!! AMAZING! Now that one would REAAAALLY look good in my knife kit! My goodness your blessed, Randy! If I wasn't going to be paying bills for my recent open heart surgery for the next ten years, I would buy that one in a heart beat! Good lord your talented.

Thanks guys! Im sure we will find a new home for the work horse of a knife!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Price drop. 695.00 Delivered in the USA

Availible Knives

This one is now SOLD. Thanks!!

Availible Knives