Information & Guidelines for Posting
This sub-forum is for sharing your work in progress, handiwork, & your finished shop projects.
1. Sales are prohibited
2. Passive marketing (aka - hinting or referring to products/wares/services that you sell) and/or solicitations are prohibited
3. Market research (aka - asking questions about how to make products to sell within this community) is prohibited.
4. Only personal handiwork/work in progress is allowed.
- If you sell (or will sell in the future) items (or similar items) as you have posted (within this sub-forum) your posts will be removed/deleted and you will be subject to moderation.
- If you have posted images, within this sub-forum, that represent your work (items that you make) you will not be allowed/approved to become a Hobbyist, Vendor/Craftsman. This sub-forum will not be used for the building of, or researching of, a business model and/or customer base.
- NO commercial entity posts on any level will be allowed.
- Do not post work performed by others
5. Only post kitchen knife related images and subject matter.
6. Passarounds are prohibited
If you're a hobbyist (handle/saya maker etc) or new kitchen knifemaker looking to get into this market you might want to check out our Hobbyist Craftsman Forum