• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Edge Pro Professional in AU

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale Edge Pro Professional, full kit + scissor attachment in hard case
EP stones 120-1000 plus some tapes
Any questions PM
$450 shipped within AU
Outside Au postage at cost ( $80 last I checked )

Thanks for looking

Dammit! just have ordered a suji from ..... and about to pull the trigger on another Gyuto .. Where was this deal a week ago ? :)

Great deal, over $200 off of new. This is the hand-build "top of the line" model, not the plastic apex (factory made) entry-level model. This may be the first time I've seen one of these come up for sale here.

I don't break mine out often anymore, but it's such a nice tool to have in the arsenal. I actually just used mine on a particularly tricky steel the other day and it helped me to figure out some answers in 15min that I had been struggling with for a few weeks.
It's the only guided sharpening system that I think is worth the money. I'll never sell mine.

Back