Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: well...

well...

lol...

I got super hammered drinking after work with coworkers and my boss. Blacked out almost instantly.

Ended up getting home and absolutely trashing my apartment. Broke all of my best knives (~$1000 worth of nicer ones, some irreplaceable), I think I even stepped on my cheaper "working knives" roll and bent up my gyuto.

Smashed all my furniture, some dishes. I don't really drink ever. Last time I drank, at a work xmas party (different job) almost the same thing happened.

I guess I can't drink.

Not sure why I'm sharing this... yeah. The only things that survived, somehow, were my waterstones and my book collection (well scattered, but in tact).

fuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.

Luckily my boss and coworkers just laughed when I called out on Monday. I was able to bend my gyuto back into shape luckily! but all my sweet wagyuto are trashed
    "The self-seeking man who is looking after his personal comforts and leading a lazy life- there is no room for him even in hell" - Narendranath Dutta

what do the broken knives look like? just curious... i see a ton of crazy stuff, and most of it people just assume is beyond repair

I will save them for you and take pics jon... -_- lol. just promise not to show them to too many people. actually the forged ones might be ok but need some serious rehab, my 270 tang is bent down towards the edge... as I say as soon as I get my phone back or a new one I'll email you some pics. Some good can come out of my insanity. lol.
    "The self-seeking man who is looking after his personal comforts and leading a lazy life- there is no room for him even in hell" - Narendranath Dutta

idiot

Respectfully.

Quote Originally Posted by spoiledbroth View Post
    I will save them for you and take pics jon... -_- lol. just promise not to show them to too many people. actually the forged ones might be ok but need some serious rehab, my 270 tang is bent down towards the edge... as I say as soon as I get my phone back or a new one I'll email you some pics. Some good can come out of my insanity. lol.
    cool... maybe i can help you gain some sanity back

I really hope you are able to salvage your knives. Please post pics.

Some people really just can't drink, at all. I'm very sorry to hear about your knives but also glad that it was just property damaged! I've seen many cases that ended up far worse. Here's to starting anew...

W-T-F....!?!
    Just because those monsters only come out to play when you get shitfaced doesn't mean they don't exist the rest of the time.
    Gotta get some help Bro.
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter

Ouch 😣😣
    Next time try to hide the knives somewhere else...
    Alcohol it s bad, happened to me to come back home one night and cut all my plant and flowers. My wife was so pist that I had to sleep one week at my brother in law house. 😄😂😂
    Only thing I can drink it s whisky 😁