Thread: Valentines Day

Post Valentines Day

Don't forget to remember your better half on valentines day. They like to know that they are appreciated

Picked up some rack of lamb from Costco today for V Day. We've been dating/ married since 1986 so I'm not always the best at showing my appreciation. Have a cleaning service coming to do a surprise clean-up of the whole house, now that should hit the spot.

Give the perfect gift for your loved one.

k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valentinesDay.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	30700  
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” -- Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    ...Have a cleaning service coming to do a surprise clean-up of the whole house, now that should hit the spot.
    You are so gettin' some action

k.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States...nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” -- Isaac Asimov

Bill are you going to have her out of the house when the cleaners come? A good dinner I will do that too.

By the way I watched the Military singers they sounded great quite a few of them have no idea which was your friend. Also liked Lady Gaga been a fan of hers for a while that girl has some pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by keithsaltydog View Post
    Bill are you going to have her out of the house when the cleaners come? A good dinner I will do that too.

By the way I watched the Military singers they sounded great quite a few of them have no idea which was your friend. Also liked Lady Gaga been a fan of hers for a while that girl has some pipes.
    They are coming in the morning while she is teaching, more like trying to control, the 2 year olds in her class. So not ideal but they wouldn't come on Sun without it being too much money.

Bob was over to the far left singing baritone. When he said some other members of the armed services I thought one from each of the services, which is what you get when you assume.

When he sings the National Anthem at Nationals or Capitals games it's beautiful and he doesn't sing notes that aren't there, a real pet peeve of mine.

Wife's out of the country and I'm working doubles the Fri - Mon.
    Anyway, over here it's 'White Day' that the guys need to remember.
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter