• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb: takeda banno bunka

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pleue

Reaction score
Hi all,
Looking to try out a takeda after lusting after them for so long, ideally looking for a banno bunka (110-180mm), but would entertain the right 270 gyuto or 270/300 suji. Let me know if you have something of the sort and you'd be willing to let it go. Thanks! - Patrick

I have a Takeda Banno Kobunka Bocho (typically 100 to 120mm) that I've been planning to sell. I'll message you later when I pull it out of the box and measure it out.

takeda_zpsf8c1e2dd.jpg

I actually have both the Banno Bunka and Banno Kobunka. They were slightly thinned out behind the edges but have had very little use. I just can't get into their sizing even though the Takeda gyuto is my favorite all-time knife. I want to sell both. $170 for the Bunka. $145 for the baby Bunka. $300 for both. Comes with the original boxes.

If I sell these, I'm gonna buy the Takeda gyuto on this forum. I own a 210 and a 240, and I wouldn't mind owning another 240 if anyone every decided to swipe my favorite knife of all time.

Back