Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure.

Panda, make the Raleigh leg happen. I'm going to pull out all kind or Jowls, bellys, shoulders, trotters, blatters... HA

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    i'd love to join you for both raleigh and asheville but the timing is not right. hope you enjoy your stay in nc though! perhaps we could meet for lunch on thursday in town?
    Understand...life is life eh?I have to work 9-5 tues-thur of this week, so I'm very constrained for lunch choices, probably have to stay in Ballantyne, and probably have to eat with co-workers. There is a slim possibility that I will wrap-up early...maybe EOD weds or thur morning...I'll def let you know if that happens...assuming you can be that flexible with your schedule.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    Fleetwood 7/2 - 7/4

I'm looking forward to meeting you Dan

Bocho, man I would really like to, but im just not gonna have the energy to make that trip and back in the same day... Nut lets make the southeast meet up happen.

Hey Z,

Looks like I may be in Asheville on the 26th, maybe we can meet up for a beer at the Wedge.
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by chinacats View Post
    Hey Z,Looks like I may be in Asheville on the 26th, maybe we can meet up for a beer at the Wedge.
    Excellent!

Had an awesome night with KnyfeKnerd and his family last night...just arrived in Raleigh this afternoon. Looking forward to an awesome experience with a co-worker in the AM tomorrow and MuchoBocho in the PM. I never hear/see MuchoBocho's name without thinking of Mojo Jojo from the mid/late 90's

Sorry I missed it!!

We rolled into Asheville last night...it seems the spousal unit has done another fabulous job with site selection:Had one night in Raleigh where we just wanted to relax at the KOA and enjoy a dip in the pool. I have a Weber Performer on the bumper of the RV (kettle-style charcoal grill with propane starter, charcoal bin, and side-table),but it's a pain to get off-n-on the bumper all by myself...especially for one night. So I improvised a bit for dinner. found some kebab skewers in the RV, and made grilled kielbasa sausages with organic red potatoes, kosher salt, EVOO, cracked pepper, crushed thyme, and red pepper flakes: Looks like there is a solid chance that I'll get to connect with ChinaCats on Weds for brews-n/r-dinner. Thanks for the encouragement on the photos...good to know that I'm not annoying folks...at least not all of them.

If you do get to hang with Chinacats make sure he brings his insane peppers and that salsa. HOLY CRAP that salsa was addictive.