Quantcast
KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure. - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: KKF rolling vacation...from little rock to memphis to charlotte to fleetwood to....not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    If you do get to hang with Chinacats make sure he brings his insane peppers and that salsa. HOLY CRAP that salsa was addictive.
    Whiz-attt!? There's another chilehead on the forums? CC, is this a possibility?
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Laredo Tavern on the Green...

I remembered this as I was walking the dogs tonight. A few years ago, I created a Yelp! business for my RV. The brand of my RV is Laredo; we serve beer and food, particularly grilled food, so Tavern; and at the time, it was parked at the 9th Green on the local golf course in Cave Springs, AR....Laredo Tavern on the Green.I encouraged anyone who came to a meal at the RV to write a review...as mean, funny, charming, or whatever as they want. Looks like ChinaCats may be the first KKFer to have the chance to add a review.NOTE: Several folks created a Yelp! account solely for this review so their review get filtered out...at the bottom you will see "(3 filtered)", click that and you can read 3 additional reviews. The best was by a close friend named Paul....he was brutal(ly funny)...some Patrick guy was fairly harsh as well.http://www.yelp.com/biz/laredo-taver...%20the%20green

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    Whiz-attt!? There's another chilehead on the forums? CC, is this a possibility?
    I am also I have trinidad scorpions growing now and always am trying new hot sauces and such.

An evening in Asheville with ChinaCats....

Had an excellent, realxed evening with ChinaCats in Asheville. This was the 2nd time on this trip that someone made me question my deep distate for mixing savory and sweet...the pineapple salsa was really excellent--and I really dislike that sort of thing!

Checking KKF before I begin getting the campsite ready for CC's arrival

Got the BoardSMITH and DTN ready for CC, along with the whole kit...for a little al fresco knerdery

Man you sure look like you're having a great trip but we're waiting on you here.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    If you are going up I85, let me know and I will be happy to show the shop off to you. The shop is just 1/4 mile off Business I85 in Archdale, just south of High Point.
    Maybe a little bit of Board Butter for your board.

Looks like y'all are having a great trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Man you sure look like you're having a great trip but we're waiting on you here.
    After my time with KK, MB, and CC...I'm even more stoked to spend a day with you....I knew I needed to improve my skills... but damn. I didn't know I didn't have any!

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    If you are going up I85, let me know and I will be happy to show the shop off to you. The shop is just 1/4 mile off Business I85 in Archdale, just south of High Point.
    Maybe a little bit of Board Butter for your board.
    Hmmmm....the Mrs. will be scouring the map tomorrow to see if we can make this happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike9 View Post
    Looks like y'all are having a great trip.
    I have special training that allows me to endure these conditions. Please: don't try this at home. That would be different.